Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hanging Out with Momma

Last weekend we made the move into our new house! Yeah! We just got the internet so i've got some catching up to do. This was a LONG week. It was the first time it was just me and Penny all day everyday. We had some good days and some not so good days. Either way, we were both always excited to see Chance when he got home. I was bummed when it seemed like he had to work late most nights. I have to soak up having him home this weekend though, because he is working the next 12 days in a row...booo.

Penny made a great step this week...she has slept through the night the last 3 nights. She has slept 7 1/2, 8, and 8 1/2 hours at night the last couple days. It is awesome, but kinda freaks me out. The first time i woke up in the middle of the night and then again in the morning in a panic. But i checked on her and she was just fine...snoozing away. So we hope this is a phase that lasts awhile!

She sleeps with her mouth open most of the time.

Here are some pics from my mom's house.
PJ in her lion pj's with dad.

My cat, Olive, checking out Penny.
I can't believe how little my cat and dog care about Penny. I thought they would be all over her sniffing and trying to figure her out. But neither of them could care less about her. I'm glad because i've heard of people having trouble with pets when they bring home a new baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment