Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Craft of the Day- Light Switch Covers

I like to pretend that I'm crafty, but really I have Craft ADD. If it can't be completed in one sitting, I don't ever finish it. I have a few drawers full of partially finished crafts, and crafts I bought supplies for and never did.
I need instant crafts. And this is one I did today during Penny's 20 minute nap.
I modge podged scrapbook paper on the light switch plate in Penny's room.



I was quick, easy, and I think it looks really cute. I think I'll also do the cover to the closet night, but leave the regular outlet covers white.
I got the idea from a blog i found via pinterest (btw i'm addicted to pinterest). They have some other cute pics of ones they've done. http://suburbanexperiment.wordpress.com/tag/scrapbook-paper/

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, I will totally have to add this to my list of must do's@

    ReplyDelete