Wednesday, May 25, 2011

News!

We have news! I am now scheduled for a c-section tomorrow (Thursday 5/26) at 5am! WooHoo! This baby is coming tomorrow! I have to be at the hospital at 5am and they'll do the surgery around 8am. I've had a wonderful Certified Nurse Midwife instead of an OBGYN during my pregnancy (well, since moving to Indy in January) but in the last few weeks, I've also been meeting with an OB since a csection has looked likely for me. So i feel really comfortable having both my midwife and my dr there with me for the surgery.

It still hasn't really set in yet that this time tomorrow i'll have a real live baby, and if i think about it too much i get too nervous. So I just keep working and getting everything ready around the house. I know I won't be able to sleep tonight because i'll be worried about over sleeping and missing my baby's birth!

Our closing date for the house officially got pushed back to June 2nd, but hey, at least one thing is happening soon.

2 comments:

  1. YAY for having a date/ time for junior to come! Riddle me this: would it or would it not be funny to try and pull the baby out yourself during your c- section? Now that I reread what I wrote, I think the answer is no. Good luck! I want to send you something. What is your address? catherine.faux@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cat,
    I check on you and your cute family on your blog every once in awhile. And i still think Lucy is just the cutest thing ever, ever since she was a baby. My email is jessica.walser@gmail.com or if you meant a real address, it is 1171 Palo Vista Rd. Greenwood, IN 46143.

    ReplyDelete