Tuesday, May 24, 2011

No News, No Baby

So after two days post due date, still no baby. Yesterday (Monday) I had a doctors appt and was hoping for good news, that my body was well on its way to a speedy delivery. But alas, I'm not dialated, my cervix has barely started to thin, the doctor said my hips aren't very wide, and the latest ultrasound measures my baby at over 9lbs. Not exactly the model of birthing I'd hoped to be.
So after discussing the possibilities, we decided we'd go ahead and schedule a csection. They first thought that I'd be able to schedule it for Monday or Tuesday evening, but after seeing in the ultrasound that me and baby are both perfectly healthy, we got pushed back to later this week. We still don't have a definite date and time. So I'm back to waiting. I don't think I'm going to go into labor myself, so we are just waiting to hear when we'll be scheduled.
So here is a pic of us Sunday on my due date, 9-pounder in tow.


Back to waiting...trying to be patient! But i'm ready for her to come!

On the housing front, we were suppose to close on Friday...but now that may be getting pushed back too. BOOOOO!!! I'm sick of waiting on everything!

2 comments:

  1. I know its so hard waiting! I am sure you are going nuts. I cant wait to see you guys and meet my little neice in just a few days!! Im so excited! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Jess! I think you need to start making your demands heard. . . but I'm not exactly sure how to do that. Trampoline jumping?

    ReplyDelete